Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Will be Blogging from Sweden

Tomorrow I am flying to Gothenburg, Sweden where I will continue my faculty appointment as a Visiting Professor of Operations Management at the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg.

I am very much looking forward to being back at the university that I spent two weeks at back in March.

On June 14, I will be giving a commencement speech there to those receiving Masters degrees form the School of Business, Economics and Law.

I have been working very hard on my speech and am putting the finishing touches on it.

Having heard various commencement speeches recently at graduations at UMass Amherst, including the special Isenberg School of Management one,  and at Deerfield Academy, just this past Sunday,  I have been enveloped by the spirit of graduations and the accomplishments of the graduates.

I will be blogging from Sweden over the next few weeks.